Monday, October 5, 2015

Well ya so like I said last week I am training.  That is like going pretty well.  I realize now what I was like when I got to my mission.  I looked like a cat that had just got water dumped on it.  SCARED TO DEATH!!!! For both of us because like I never stopped praying our second day out till I walked through the apt door.  :) But Elder Foster is good.  He wants to work hard and find new people.  Like I talk to a lot of people.  But ya we would be walking and I turn around and he isn't there.  He would be stopping to talk to someone.  So he is just really good and I'm excited to be here with him.  Just ready to find some new people to meet and do what I am supposed to do.  So as well I am district leader and that is like cool I guess.  But I just plan the DDM meetings so ya but its nice.  But I don't know if you know this but since we are 9 hours difference we don't get to watch conference live or even in the same weekend.  We will see it in like 3 weekends.  I about cried like I wanted conference and I wanted it now. But ya we went over to a members for FHE yesterday and tried to watch Sunday mornings session.  But ya the internet sucked so that didn't go well.  But ya I did hear a little of Nelson's and his sounded really great.  Soon as Monson started talking though and I saw him I just said a prayer for him.  He didn't look really good.  I just love that  guy so much so he can't be leaving us till like he is 100.  But ya can't wait to watch conference.  Like it's almost like Christmas :)  Well nothing much else happened. I just am starting to feel at home here in Uganda.  I love what I'm doing and can't wait to see what the future holds.  I love all of you :) Keep up the good work

No comments:

Post a Comment