Sunday, November 15, 2015

Well this week was another good week.  It went by super duper fast again.  So I don't have much to talk about this week really.  Just some great lessons and just lots of packed days.  So first we taught Florence who is a refugee from Congo.  She speaks some English but we have a member there to translate some French.  But a really good lesson and at the end she talked about the Book of Mormon and how she knows it is true. I felt the spirit so much right then and started to speak and then started to cry a little. Just super powerful lesson. :)  Then also the now Recent Convert Harriet got her new wheelchair finally.  It made me so so happy.  We showed up and something looked fishy then I realized that she had a new wheelchair.  Haha so great :)  
Also me and my companion have decided that the city Kampala looks like it has had a zombie apocalypse go through it.  Another great thing is Christmas decorations are up and also we are listening to Christmas songs.  Makes me so happy:)  Ya just a great week.  
Some great things here in Uganda.  Fruit tastes so good.  I eat banannas and pineapple all the time.  Things are sweeter here in Uganda.  Also rain just makes things cool.  So I love me my rainy days.  Well just another great week ahead.  Last week of the transfer.  Love all of you
Love Lots 
Elder Brogan

No comments:

Post a Comment